This is a joke :)
This is not a secret, but simply detailed instructions on how to make an order on the Japanese site.
In Japan, many online stores sell products for creating flowers from silk. We found a site where there is information in English.
On this page you will see:
1) Information on the purchase of materials in Japan
2) Information on the purchase of the same materials in Russia
3) Information on the purchase of materials in other countries through the site etsy.com
It is important to immediately compare prices.
Of course, prices differ for different positions and they will change over time. But the essence is unlikely to change.
For an example I will take the price for fabric "Satin 12000" on March 23, 2020. And I will translate these prices at the current exchange rate for today (according to google).
1) Japanese site - 960 Japan yen = $8.68
2) Russian site - 1100 Russian rubles = $13,79 (https://www.livemaster.ru/item/6652859-materialy-dlya-tvorchestva-tkan-dlya-tsvetodeliya-satin-12000
3) Site etsy.com - $20 (https://www.etsy.com/listing/750337276/satin-12000-fabric?ref=shop_home_active_18
This price difference is due to the fact that all materials are bought in Japan, then there is a mark-up in Russia (but small, since in Russia with a large mark-up no one will buy goods at all), and for English-speaking people, the mark-up goes even more.